Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
InspirED is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
Through our subscription scheme we offer education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, we offer a range of opportunities to engage with arts organisations and artists including:
- Advice and support
- CPD and skills develop opportunities for staff
- Quality assured arts experiences such as touring dance and live theatre performances
- Community projects and workshops for children & young people
- Help to source experienced artists and practitioners to lead workshops
- Online resources to support after-school clubs
Delivery partners also offer activities for children and young people can use to achieve their Arts Award and The Engine Room, managed by Somerset Film, is a registered Arts Award Centre.
Find out more about Artsmark at www.artsmark.org.uk
To find out how InspirED can support your Artsmark journey, telephone 01823 410161.