InspirED Advice and Training is coordinated by Spaeda.
Spaeda is an arts education charity providing training and resources, research and advocacy across the arts, for the education sector. Spaeda provides practical solutions to help schools and communities increase children and young people’s access to arts and culture, raising aspirations and widening opportunities.
Subscribing to InspirED provides schools with the essential building blocks to support and build their arts provision. This can be specifically for art, drama, dance, film and media, or to support schools in using these creatively to boost other areas of the core curriculum such as maths and literacy.
A subscription to InspirED entitles your school to:
- An audit of current arts provision across the school
- Support on identifying and setting goals for the future
- Opportunities for county-wide networking and showcasing
- Arts leader and staff CPD and skills development
- Free or subsidised opportunities to host creative enrichment activities in your school
- Early bird e-bulletins flagging up external arts opportunities
- Access to online resources and arts education case studies
Subscriptions for 2017-18 still available to any Somerset school: give us a ring to find out more about how an InspirED subscription can benefit your school on 01823 410161
New £1 for £1 match funding from Arts Council England available to InspirED subscribing schools until 2019.
Are you an existing or new school cluster? Interested in trying new ways of working with parents, local business and the wider community to enable the arts and creativity to thrive in your schools?
InspirED can offer you creative planning advice and fundraising support, and enable you to access Arts Council Catalyst funds to double any funds you raise.
Want to find out more? Use the contact page to get in touch or ring 01823 410161 for an informal chat.