Subscribing to InspirED provides schools with the essential building blocks to support and build their arts provision. This can be specifically for art, drama, dance, film and media, or to support schools in using these creatively to boost other areas of the core curriculum such as maths and literacy.
A subscription to InspirED entitles your school to:
- An audit of current arts provision across the school
- Support on identifying and setting goals for the future
- Opportunities for county-wide networking and showcasing
- Arts leader and staff CPD and skills development
- Free or subsidised opportunities to host creative enrichment activities in your school
- Early bird e-bulletins flagging up external arts opportunities
- Access to online resources and arts education case studies
Want to find out more? Use the contact page to get in touch or ring 01278 433172 for an informal chat.