From September 2019, rather than a blanket subscription scheme, InspirED is supporting secondary schools, SEN and PRU settings by developing bespoke activity at full cost recovery. We can help whether you are interested in:
- CPD for your staff or achieving a quality standard award like Artsmark
- artist-led residencies or platforms for dance, drama, film, media and visual arts
- creative projects which connect local communities & school or family/intergenerational learning
We continue to work behind the scenes to identify potential investment, find ways to connect other areas of our work to you, and use our connections with national partnerships and strategies to bring more exciting opportunities.
Here are just a couple already in the diary for this autumn:
- Somerset Art Weeks Festival – To find out what to expect visit the Somerset Art Works website to see previous art exhibitions, workshops, talks, films and installations in 135 locations across Somerset.
- INTO Film Festival – In 2021, Somerset Film will once again host FREE film screenings for schools at The Engine Room Subject to government guidelines.
Start the conversation by calling our dedicated education telephone line on 01278 433187 or email us.